Investors place a great deal of faith in stockbrokers and the financial advisers they work with, handing over financial decision-making to professionals who should be giving straightforward advice. In some cases, these investors lose significant amounts of money, and may place charges against the investment companies or advisers they worked with.
At the Law Offices of David Paul White and Associates, I help protect individuals and companies against investment fraud charges as an experienced Salt Lake City securities fraud attorney. Criminal convictions in these cases can carry significant consequences for individuals and businesses alike, and my law firm’s sophisticated defense strategies can make a difference.
I defend investment firms, financial planners, stockbrokers in charges of:
- The distribution of misleading information or not being straightforward with investors
- Representing inaccurate valuation of securities
- Failure to adjust fair market values and lower valuations in fair valuation practices
- Unregistered brokers selling securities
- Violations of registration with securities offerings
- Any activity that could show a pattern of unlawful activity or stock fraud
Hire an Attorney Who Knows What it Takes
If you or your company has been accused of securities fraud, it can damage your reputation and carry serious penalties. You could ultimately lose your freedom. It is critical to seek representation and legal counsel from an an experienced securities fraud lawyer that will aggressively protect your rights and help resolve your legal issues. Take the first to regaining your peace of mind. Call the Law Offices of David Paul White & Associates and schedule a free initial consultation with our firm by contacting us anytime, day or night, online or by telephone at 801-266-4114.
We offer reasonable fees, a 24-hour answering service, flexible appointments and skillful representation to individuals throughout Salt Lake City, Utah.